Qualifications: M.S., DNB., D.Ortho (Head of the Department)
The Department of Spine caters to all spine related ailments of neonate to geriatric patients. More than 600 surgeries are performed every year.
All the regions of the Spine-Cervical, Dorsal and Lumbar can be approached from anterior or posterior. Our results for the correction of complex spinal deformities are astounding and unmatched by most elite centers of the world. Ouwr proficient work has earned us appreciation from patients from middle-east countries like Oman, UAE, Sudan and also from Tanzania, Ruwanda, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Nepal etc and the ever-growing congregate of overseas patients is testimony to the immense popularity of this department.
- Posterio-Lateral Spinal fusion
- Posterior Lumbar interbody fusion
- Anterior interbody fusion
- Scoliosis corrective surgeries
- Spinal stabilization
- Spinal column reconstruction
- Spinal osteotomies
- Vertebral body resection ( Corpectomy ) and
- Disc replacement
- Peadiatric Spinal Surgeries
- Surgery for spinal tumors