Laparoscopy & Bariatric Surgeon
MBBS, MS, FICS(USA)
Dr Ramen Goel is experienced advanced laparoscopy surgeon. He has trained several surgical post-graduates in laparoscopic surgery. He is pioneer bariatric surgeon in India, having performed first lap gastric band surgery & first banded gastric bypass (Fobi pouch) surgeries in India. He has been trained in bariatric surgeries at France & USA.
Dr Ramen Goel brings to Wockhardt Hospital a vast experience of performing thousands of advanced laparoscopic surgeries including bariatric surgeries - lap gastric band, lap gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, banded gastric bypass(Fobi pouch) & intra gastric balloons.
Professional Qualifications & Fellowships:
- Obesity : International Federation for Surgery of Obesity
- Gastro-intestinal Surgery : International College of Surgeons, Chicago, USA
Honours, Presentations & Publications :
- Honorary Associate Professor of Surgery, Grant Medical College
- Invited faculty at international & national bariatric surgery meetings
- Contributed chapter on Recent Advances in obesity in book on
- Reproductive Endocrinology