Head of Department of Dentistry
Dental Implantology and Aesthetic Dentistry
Wockhardt Hospitals, Bangalore
Dr. Sandhya Ramanujam is a leading Dental practitioner proficient in all phases of dentistry and specializing in placement and restoration of Dental Implants.She has worked extensively on full mouth rehabilitation cases using cosmetic/aesthetic dentistry techniques. Her forte include smile makeovers, full mouth rehabilitations, crown & bridge work, veneers, laminates, etc.
She is currently working on obtaining a Fellowship in Implantology from ICOI.
In addition to performing dentistry in a clinical capacity, she has extensive knowledge and experience in the administrative functions of a healthcare organization and the Quality Assurance Department putting necessary systems in place
She is adeptly utilizing her experience of 14 years of dentistry acquired in India and USA in setting up a State of the Art Dental Center at Wockhardt Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, which is upto to international standards in delivering dental care ranging from the minutest procedures to the most complex ones.
- 1990-1994 BDS, M.R. Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore, India
- 1998-1999 DDS, CA – USA
- 2006 CDA , CA-USA
- 2007 CBM , New York Univ – USA
- Dental Auditor, Safeguard, Northern California, USA:Management Consultant, Homecare Dentists Inc. Associate dentist in Private Practice, Bangalore, India
- Lecturer, Dept. of Restorative Dentistry & Dept. of Periodontia, R.V.: Dental College, Bangalore, India
- Associate dentist in Practice, San Diego, CA, USA
- Private Practice, San Diego, CA, USA
- Managing Dentist, Tobacco De-Addiction and Cancer Clinic, Curie Institute of Oncology, India
- Regional Dental Director, Northern California, USA
- Dental Auditor, Safeguard, Northern California, USA
Management Consultant, Homecare Dentists Inc.
Placement and restoration of dental implants Venner , Crown and Bridge work – Cosmetic dentistry
Endodontic treatment (Anterior and Posterior RCTC )
Full Mouth Rehabilitation