Dr.V.Rajasekhar is only the second practicing Electrophysiologist in the state of Andhra Pradesh and has over a decade of experience. He obtained his training in Electro Physiology, Catheter Ablation and Device Implantation from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan under the supervision of Professor Delon Wu, a pioneer in the field of Electrophysiology in the world.
Dr.V.Rajasekhar has a great deal of expertise and experience in the field of cardiac arrhythmia including the performance of complex electrophysiologic studies and ablation of supraventricular and ventricular tachycardias.
Dr. V.Rajasekhar also has a decade of experience in Interventional Cardiology including coronary and non coronary angioplasty, balloon valvotomy.
He has been an important member of the heart failure and heart transplantation team and has a lot of experience in the care of end stage heart disease patients and patients after transplantation including the performance of endomyocardial biopsies .
He has organized several CME’s & Workshops including an International Workshop in Electro physiology & Ablation.
- Cardiac Catheterisation and Angiography, both pediatric & adult.
- Coronary and Vascular Angioplasty.
- Balloon Valvotomy
- Electro physiology studies & Ablation
- Implantation of dual chamber pacemaker, ICD & Biventricular pacemakers
Papers, Publications & Awards
- Speaker at the CSI-Annual meetings and several national & Internationals Conferences
- Flair for teaching and has been actively training students for the Cardiology DNB