Consultant Interventional cardiologist at Asian heart institue,Mumbai
- DM (Cardiology) & MD (Internal Medicine).
- Fellowship training in Coronary Angioplasty at Toyohashi Heart center, Japan.
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Areas of Specialization:
- Complex coronary angioplasty like Primary angioplasty, chronic total occlusion, Stenting in coronary bifurcation.
- Renal angioplasty.
- Peripheral angioplasty.
- 64 slice CT coronary angiography.
- IVUS and Virtual Histology.
Senior Interventional cardiologist & Director Cardiac Cath Lab, Sai Bhavani Hospital, Hyderabad.
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Global Hospital, Hyderabad.
Senior Interventional Cardiologist, Apollo Hospital, Kolkata.
Vast experience of performing complex angioplasty.
Quite good experience in doing angiogram and stenting through radial route.
Represented India in teaching course in Japan on Coronary Bifurcation Stenting.
Trained in Retrograde Technique (CART) for chronic total occlusion (CTO ) under the guidance of Dr Osamu Katoh who is pioneer in CTO.
Trained in IVUS guided wire crossing for CTO under the guidance of Dr Takahiko Suzuki.
Expertise in 64 slice CT angiography.
Invited as International faculty in:
- Complex Catheter Therapeutics, Japan
- Chinese Interventional Therapy, China
- Angioplasty Summit, Seoul
- ENCORE SEOUL (Korea)
- SOLACI (Latin America)