The Fortis Hospital at Mohali in Punjab with a 209 - bed capacity was the first facility of its kind in the region. Amongst other specialities, it runs the largest Cardiac Program in North-West India.
The hospital is a Super speciality Cardiac Hospital. Here cardiologists, heart surgeons, nurses and other healthcare professions provide the latest treatment and the best care for all forms of heart disease.
The hospital was the first facility set up towards achieving the dream of the late Dr. Parvinder Singh, Chairman and Managing Director of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. Set on a sprawling 8.22 acres, it is the largest Cardiac Care Hospital in the region. The hospital has been designed and equipped with the latest technology, Information Tech
nology systems, a telemedicine programme and carefully selected doctors, nurses and support staff.
Bringing breakthrough technologies to the operating room, the hospital is setting the highest International standards in as many as 26 Medical specialities. All our efforts are geared to giving patients the highest degree of skill, world-class cardiac care and comfort.
The hospital, which was awarded the Best Design Award by the American Institute of Architecture in 1999, has the following facilities:
- A Multi-speciality Medical Centre with day care facilities.
- Out patient care to fulfil the local demands.
- NABL certified path lab.
- State of art blood bank.
- State of Art Operation Theatres with laminar flow with shadow less lighting
- A 24 hours Emergency Ambulance service.
- A dedicated Emergency & Trauma centre
- Mohali's only 24hr Chemist Shop
- Free home collection of Pathology Samples*
^ Back to Top