Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Training:
- MBBS, University of Singapore 1982
- FRCS (Edinburgh) 1989
- FRCS (Glasgow) 1989
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore 1993
- Specialist Registrar (Orthopaedic Surgery) 1999
- Clinical Fellow University of Toronto 1991
- Teaching of Medical Students.
- Conduct In-service Continuing Medical Education Programs for Orthopaedics.
- Supervision and training of Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Surgical Trainees.
- Postgraduate Surgical Trainee Lecturer.
- Research work.
- Member of Inpatient Working Committee, TTSH: 1991 - 1992.
- Member of Working Committee for Medical Digest, TTSH: 1994
- Committee Member for TTSH Annual Scientific Meeting: 1994.
- Chairman for the Advanced Ilizarov Course conducted in TTSH; 28-30 July 1995.
- Chairman, TTSH Back School Programme: 1994-1996.
- Committee Member, Utilization Committee: 1995 - 1996.
- Committee Member, Tissue Committee: 1998-1999.
- Ilizarov Technique Program, Co-ordinator.
- Publicity & Public relations, Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999-2000.
- Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee, TTSH 2001 – 2004.
- Singapore Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Protection Society
- Fellow of Academy of Medicine Singapore
- Executive Board Member, Spastic Children's Association