Dr. Veena Bhat Gynaecologist Artemis Hospital Gurgaon has an overall experience of over 30 years in the speciality of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Out of 36 years, she has 26 years of postgraduate experience. Dr. Veena Bhat best Gynaecologist at fortis Gurgaon has an experience of 26 years in the Gynaecological Endoscopy (Laparoscopy & Hysterectomy). Dr. Veena Bhat infertility specialist at Artemis Gurgaon was one of the team members to perform the first laparoscopic hysterectomy in India in the year 1990. Contact the Best Gynaecologist obstetrician in India by sending us your query. To get fast track reply from the most renowned Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in India, send your query to Dr. Veena Bhat Email Address. Book an instant appointment with Dr. Veena Bhat Artemis Hospital Contact Number +91-9370586696.
- MBBS, Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir, 1977
- M.D Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir, 1985
- Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopy, Staten Island University Hospital, USA, 1997
- Fellowship, Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ICOG)
- Fellowship, Geriatric Society of India, 2004
Specialization & Expertise
- Adolescent gynaecology
- Endoscopic management in infertility
- Menopausal health
- Minimal invasive surgery in Gynae
- High risk pregnancy
Dr. Veena Bhat’s Association with Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department at the Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon has excellent faculty, resident doctors and staff who look forward to provide the best possible patient care with compassion and understanding. We maintain a highly personalized approach to each patient. Fill up the consultation form to Contact Dr. Veena Bhat gynaecologist obstetrician Gurgaon.
Association of Dr. Veena Bhat with Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon offers the full spectrum of women’s health care services with state of the art technologies with superlative care offering a wide range of services such as managing high risk pregnancies, painless deliveries, late pregnancies, etc. Our hospital offers expert gynaecological treatment and specialist services for special disease groups. Fix your appointment with Dr. Veena Bhat IVF expert at Fortis Hospital on our website.
Do You Need a Priority Appointment with Dr. Veena Bhat?
Book an Instant Appointment at
Email ID: email@example.com
or Contact Number +91-9370586696.
- International Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (ISGE)
- National Association of Voluntary Sterilization and Family Welfare of India (NAVSFWI)
- Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopy Society (DGES)
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologist of Delhi
- Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of India (AOGD)
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- Federation of International Gynaecologists & Obstetricians (FIGO)
- Federation of International Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society of India (FOGSI)
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Geriatric Society of India (GSI)
- Indian Menopause Society (IMS)
Honours & Awards
- Governor’s award for “Best Lady Graduate” of the institute, 1977
- ‘President of India Duffering’s award’ (Gold Medal) for lady graduate 1977-78
- Adolescent committee of FOGSI for adolescent health care, 2003
- Indian Menopause Society Delhi Chapter in the annual Menopause Conference, 2007
- Appreciation Award by Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) in the annual conference, 2006
- IMA distinguished service award, 2006
- "Distinguished service award” in WCCPC & WPCHC, Rajasthan, 2007
- IMA NDB “Distinguished service award as a Convener CME Committee", 2007
- The Best paper presentation award at the annual conference of Delhi Gynaecological Society
Patient Testimonial – Ms. Alina Wagonner from Germany shares her experience about her consultation and treatment with Dr. Veena Bhat
Ms. Alina Wagonner from Germany
I was suffering from the polycystic ovary syndrome since the beginning of my menstrual cycle and I had been consulting Dr. Veena Bhat for the condition from as long as I can remember. For all those who have the issue of PCOD know that it is an on-off condition. So, after marriage when we were trying to get pregnant, I visited her for consultation and to know about the complications that my medical history might cause. She advised to go through a surgical process which would increase our chances of having a baby and we went ahead with it. I am 4 months pregnant now and I am going to have my first baby delivered only from her.