Dr. Milind Vaidya brings to Wockhardt Brain & Spine Hospital a vast experience in Neurosurgery. Dr. Vaidya has worked as a Hon. Con. Neurosurgeon in some of the leading Hospitals of Mumbai.
Dr. Vaidya underwent stereotactic training in Singapore & Germany & also Radiosurgery training in USA. Dr. Vaidya has done stereotactic biopsies & Craniotomies & Radiosurgical procedures .He is well versed with the operating microscope, Neuroendoscope, ultrasonic aspirator, LASER, Stereotactic surgery, X-Knife (Radiosurgery) and Endoscope.
Surgical Expertise :
- Managing Head & Spinal Injuries
- Brain tumours - benign & malignant
- Spinal cord tumours and PIDs
- Spinal cord compressions in cervical, dorsal and lumbosacral regions
- Vascular Problems like Aneurysms, AVMs
- Congenital brain and spinal cord abnormalities
- Various CNS infections
Honors And Awards :
- Secured top honours in academics.
- Life member of the neurological society of India
- Member of the European society of Stereotactic & Functional Surgery.