Needless to say that infertility is no more a curse now, thanks to the infertility treatment in India. The modern treatment options related to infertility treatment helps in giving the global patients a lot of options to fight infertility and given babies to the childless couples. The treatment could be both the non-surgical and surgical options that can help me in getting things done right on time. So the artificial medical assistance is seen taking into consideration in this process. As the fertility treatment option is used to cure a number of medical conditions that prevents fertility among the ladies for different causes.
What is infertility?
Infertility can be referred to a condition that prevents conceive a child without natural options. It is a problem wherein we find the couple facing a number of issues related to conceiving, despite having the regular sexual intercourse without taking any birth control measures. This problem can be either in the male or the female of the couple, or both. It also refers to a kind of condition found a woman when she is unable to carry out a pregnancy to its full term. However, with infertility treatment in India one can get rid of the same.
Causes of Infertility:
When it comes to the causes of Infertility, in the normal process of reproduction the interaction between the male and the female reproductive system is need and the following are the infertility causes found both in the male and the female:
- Sperm causes
- Tubal causes
- Ovulation problems
- Unexplained infertility
- Age-related factors
Infertility Treatment Options:
When it comes to infertility treatment in India, there are different treatment options, which go as per the kind of the infertility issues, which goes as under:
- Ovulation induction: It fixes the irregular ovulation among the female with medications like HMG, Clomiphene Citrate, purified and recombinant FSH.• Intra Uterine Insemination: It is denoted as IUI, which is a method wherein the processed semen is placed directly into the uterus seeking the help of a catheter.
- Invitro Fertilization: The IVF is also known as the fertilization found among the ovum outside the body and then seen transferring the fertilized ovum (embryo) into the uterus.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection: In this infertility treatment in India, we see the single sperm is getting injected into the cytoplasm fertilization of egg.
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration: often denoted as TESA happens to be a surgical sperm harvesting technique.
- Embryo Freezing Excess (Surplus): This treatment option has been there for years and used to fix the issues.
- Similarly there are other infertility treatment in India options that include assisted hatching and semen or sperm freezing that are carried out for various medical conditions to treat the ailment.
Are you worry about your infertility issues? Let Indian Med Guru Consultant Help you give best opinion for best treatment without any hustle. Call on: +91-9370586696 OR mail your queries on: email@example.com
Types of Infertility:
When it comes to the infertility treatment option, the following are the types of the same:
- Primary Infertility: The couple unable to get conceived despite having unprotected intercourse for not less than a year
- Secondary Infertility: It is – It is a condition wherein the couple had the baby earlier but later is not getting the next kid.
- Sub-fertility: This is a medical condition, which is less than the normal capacity for reproduction.
- Male Infertility: It is a medical condition of infertility among both the male that is due to the absence of healthy sperms to meet ovum.
- Female Infertility: This condition deals with the reproductive organs that remain improper preventing the pregnancy.
Diagnosis for Fertility:
As the infertility is not confined to female alone so the males are also responsible for the same. In order to diagnose this ailment, the diagnosis are carried out for the both – male and female which goes as under:
- For Male: The basic blood and urine test and semen analysis is also done.
- For Female: The usual tests like Rubella IgG levels, CBC, HIV ,FBS, TSH, / FSH / LH / Prolactin (Day 2 of the cycle), urine routine, VDRL, Hepatitis B, and Blood grouping are carried out. Besides other tests include Serum PRL, Serum FSH, Serum LH, and Serum TSH, while the other procedures include Hysterosalpingogram, Trans-vaginal Ultra Sonogram, Laproscopic Hysteroscopy, and Laparoscopy.
Cost of Infertility Treatments in India:
The cost of infertility treatment in India is affordable, which can be carried out at a cost of 1000 to 2500 USD depending upon the medical complications & other things.
Best Hospitals for Infertility Treatment:
When it comes to the infertility treatment in India, there are several top hospitals and clinics that offer the best of the services. These include Fortis Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Medanta The Medicity, Kokilaben Hospital, JJ Hospital, and Manipal Hospital to name a few. These hospitals are known for the best doctors and medical team along with state of art facilities.
Indian Med Guru help you hassle free treatment:
Getting Infertility Treatment in India is possible with competent groups like Indian Med Guru Group, which has been in this domain for more than one and half decade. It comes along with the best of the doctors and surgeons along with top hospitals in its network which promises quality infertility treatment options in India. The infertility treatment in India packages are affordable as compared to others and offer a wide range of other services including help for medical visa, pick and drop facility, food and other medical investigation services.