Specialty: Chief of orthopaedic surgery
Education & Training:
- Surgical Expertise: Complex Acetabular surgery and limb salvage procedure with custom made prosthesis and extra corporeal irradiation and reimplantation.
- Professional Qualifications: 1980 MBBS, Bombay University, India 1984
- Teaching of Medical Students.
- Conduct In-service Continuing Medical Education Programs for Orthopaedics.
- Supervision and training of Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Surgical Trainees.
- Postgraduate Surgical Trainee Lecturer.
- Research work.
M.B.B.S. M.S. (ORTH)
Dr. Sanjay Pai is an orthopaedic surgeon vastly experienced in joint replacements , tumor, and pelvic surgery. He has been doing joint replacement suregery for Hip, Shoulder and Knees for the last 16 years. He is most experienced in primary and revision surgeries of the hip and knee. He is a pioneer of unicompartmental replacement in south India. He also pioneered bilateral simultaneous knee and hip replacements in southern India. He is one of the most experienced pelvic surgeons of our country. He is one of the few surgeons in the world with experience of extra corporeal irradiation and reimplantation for malignant bone tumors. He has been in clinical practice in Bangalore for the last 19 years.