M.D., D.M.(Card)., FACA.(IJSA)
Interventional Cardiologist Jaslok hospital, Mumbai
- American College of Angiology
- British Cardiac Society
- Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, USA
- Asian Journal of Clinical Cardiology
Clinical Posts Held:
At King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. March 1983 to August 1988.
At Brook General Hospital, London, UK. January 1989 to November 1990.
Clinical and Research Registrar in Interventional Cardiology.
At Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, UK November 1990 to November 1990.
Fellow in Peripheral Vascular Interventions. At Miami Vascular Institute, Miami, USA. January 1991 to February 1991.
Papers Published In International Journals :
- British Journal of Clinical Practice. Volume 47, No 4, 1993.
Long term safety and tolerability of Transdermal glyceryl trinitrate, when used with a patch free interval in patients with Stable Angina.
- British Medical Journal. 1991 : 302 ; 555 - 60 Swift Trial. Should we intervene following thrombolysis.
Trial of delayed versus elective intervention versus conservative treatment after thrombolysis with anistreplase in acute myocardial infarction.
- British Heart Journal. Abstract Issue, 1991. Elective versus follow on Coronary Angioplasty. Results in District General Hospital.
- Pfizer Publications - Monograph on Amlodipine
- Welcare Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- Pandya General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya.
- Hindu Mandal Hospital, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania