M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology),
Fellow in Interventional Cardiology, Australia
Cardiologist at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Hasmukh Ravat has an extensive experience of clinical and invasive cardiology. He has primary interest in coronary and peripheral angioplasty.
Dr. Ravat had a privilege of learning and practicing at renowned places in Mumbai and Australia. He had exclusive training for two years in Interventional Cardiology in Australia. He has experience of more than 2000 angioplasty of which more than 500 he has performed independently. He has participated in several National and International conferences.
- Simple and complex Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral angioplasty, including Renal and Carotid Angioplasty
Honors and Awards:
- Certificate of Merit for standing 2nd in D.M. Card. examination by Mumbai University.
- More than 25 scientific publications in National and International journals.
- Presented several papers in National and International conferences.
- Awarded Australian-Bard Scholarship for training in Interventional cardiology, Australia